Join us for a great day out. Bookings are now open for dates up to 6 September 2021.
Simply choose the date you'd like to visit, find out what's on and book a ticket. If you have any questions, contact our Bookings Team on 01926 649649, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm or send an email.
All visitors purchasing a ticket or using their existing Annual Pass will need to pre-book a timed entry ticket to visit the Museum. You will have 45 minutes from your chosen time to arrive at the Museum. Once in, you can stay as long as you like until closing at 5pm. If you select the 1pm slot, you are free to arrive any time until last entry at 4pm.
Do you have an Annual Pass that expired during lockdown? We have automatically extended it by the number of days that we were closed. Find out your new expiry date here.
In accordance with industry best practice, we're currently maintaining our core Covid-19 visitor safety measures. Please review these measures, detailed below, before booking your ticket and visiting the Museum.
Welcoming you safely - our response to the Government’s easing of COVID-19 restrictions in England from 19 July 2021
Following the UK Government’s latest announcement regarding the official lifting of COVID-19 legal restrictions in England from 19 July 2021, the British Motor Museum continues to be committed to prioritising the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
Like many other visitor attractions, we’ve been working hard throughout the pandemic to ensure that everyone feels safe and comfortable when visiting us. Recent visitor sentiment research, commissioned by the Association of Leading Visitor Attractions (ALVA) shows that a significant majority (75%) of the visitor-attraction-going UK public are not yet ready for social distancing and other measures to be removed or eased.
As such we will exercise additional caution and maintain core COVID-19 safety measures across the Museum in accordance with industry best practice and guidance issued by ALVA. We’re also listening to feedback from our visitors, staff and volunteers who tell us they would feel more comfortable if some safety measures remain.
From 19 July, we will:
- Open daily from 10am to 5pm
- Continue to operate at reduced capacity.
- Ask visitors to book their tickets online in advance so we can continue to manage hourly capacity. We have arrival times of 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 and 13:00 available. You have up to 45 minutes from the time of your booked slot to arrive at the Museum and you can stay as long as you wish. If you book the 13:00 slot, you are free to arrive until last entry at 16:00.
- Require visitors to wear a face covering when inside the Museum buildings, unless exempt. This will form part of our terms and conditions of entry. Our staff and volunteers will also continue to wear appropriate PPE, including face coverings.
- Encourage visitors to maintain social distancing and be mindful of others health and safety
- Enable people to check into the venue using the NHS app
- Continue our enhanced cleaning regime and encourage the use of hand sanitiser
- Maintain Perspex screens at payment points and encourage the use of card or contactless payments to avoid the handling of cash
We hope that visitors will support our position which is committed to ensuring that everyone has a safe and enjoyable time when visiting the Museum. We will continue to review our operations and adapt these measures gradually and steadily in accordance with latest public health guidelines.
For full details of the measures we have put in place for your safety, please see our welcoming you back page.
Thank you for your support.