As a registered charity the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust relies on visitor income to conserve and display the history of the British motor industry for future generations to enjoy. We would greatly appreciate your support.
How you can help us
Visit our online shop
You can find the perfect present for a classic car enthusiast. We have everything from Heritage Certificates and replica tax discs to DVD's, novelty USB's and Archive Prints - Click here.
Make a donation
We only ask you to help if you can, and any donation, no matter how big or small will help us to keep looking after our wonderful collections for you to enjoy.
Here's how your donations can help us:
- £10 buys a small set of building blocks for a school technology session
- £20 buys a cleaning kit for keeping the cars dust-free in the Museum
- £50 buys 15 acid-free boxes to keep archive material safely stored
- £100 buys a push-along car for our younger visitors to enjoy
- £250 buys a new costume for our Museum explainers
- £500 buys 2 object reminiscence boxes to take to community centres, care homes and schools
- £1,000 sponsors the specialist conservation of leather seats
- £5,000 sponsors the rebuilding of the gearbox in our Alvis FWD TT car
- £10,000 sponsors a project to digitise more of the factory records in the Archive
- £20,000 sponsors the restoration of our Ford Escort RS1600
Please help us if you can, any donation, no matter how big or small, will be greatly appreciated.