In light of the current government advice the Museum is currently closed and we have had to take the difficult decision to postpone or cancel many of our events, so we have lost our main source of income.
The British Motor Museum is a registered charity which receives no core government funding, we rely on visitor income to conserve and display the history of the British motor industry for future generations.
You can support us today by;
Buying a ticket - You can buy a ticket to visit the Museum later on in the year simply be clicking blue MUSEUM TICKETS button at the top right of this page.
Making a donation - You can make a donation below. We only ask you to help if you can, and any donation, no matter how big or small will help us to keep looking after our wonderful collections for you to enjoy.
- £10 buys a small set of building blocks for a school technology session
- £20 buys a cleaning kit for keeping the cars dust free in the Museum
- £50 buys 15 acid-free boxes to keep archive material safely stored
- £100 buys a push-along car for our younger visitors to enjoy
- £250 buys a new costume for our Museum explainers
- £500 buys two object reminiscence boxes to take to community centres, care homes and schools
Thank you for your support.
So far we have raised:
Please help us if you can, any donation, no matter how big or small, will be greatly appreciated.