Although the Museum is now reopening, it is not yet back to its normal capacity and we would still appreciate your support.
As a registered charity the British Motor Museum receives no core government funding. We rely on visitor income to conserve and display the history of the British motor industry for future generations.
You can support us today by;
Buying a ticket - You can buy a ticket to visit the Museum by clicking blue MUSEUM TICKETS button at the top right of this page.
Making a donation - You can make a donation below. We only ask you to help if you can, and any donation, no matter how big or small will help us to keep looking after our wonderful collections for you to enjoy.
- £10 buys a small set of building blocks for a school technology session
- £20 buys a cleaning kit for keeping the cars dust free in the Museum
- £50 buys 15 acid-free boxes to keep archive material safely stored
- £100 buys a push-along car for our younger visitors to enjoy
- £250 buys a new costume for our Museum explainers
- £500 buys two object reminiscence boxes to take to community centres, care homes and schools
- £1,000 sponsors the specialist conservation of leather seats
- £5,000 sponsors the rebuilding of the gearbox in our Alvis FWD TT car
- £10,000 sponsors a project to digitise more of the factory records in the Archive
- £20,000 sponsors the restoration of our Ford Escort RS1600
Thank you for your support.
So far we have raised:
Please help us if you can, any donation, no matter how big or small, will be greatly appreciated.