The Oxford of 1913 was the first Morris car. The Morris Oxford was assembled using components from many well-known firms. The 10hp engine, for instance, was from White & Poppe of Coventry, respected makers of engines, gearboxes and carburettors. Morris followed Henry Ford's mass production methods and used them in his fledgling business.
The early 'Bullnose' models, so called because of their characteristic radiator shape, were typical of the light cars immediately prior to the First World War and made the motor car more affordable to the middle classes at the time.
This particular car is the 12th oldest Morris car still in existence.