£75 per person
- morning tea and coffee
- An annual pass to the Museum.
Please note: lunch is not provided but there is a café, or you are welcome to bring your own packed lunch.
This photographic workshop offers participants the chance to develop their home studio lighting techniques. The session begins by looking at how to set up the home studio and position the car, illustrating ways to achieve the best composition and lighting. Key techniques covered during the workshop include:
• Set up of lights and backdrops for a home studio kit
• Lighting set ups with one, two and three lights
• Operation of studio lights and setting up your camera to work with them
• Working with white and black backgrounds
• Using light modifiers and accessories, including Softbox and reflectors
• Lighting the background
New for Autumn 2019 – Annual pass for the Museum included in the cost of the Workshop.
Workshop tutor, Garry Tyler is an experienced Studio photographer who runs PGD Photography Studios. His knowledge of studio equipment is second to none.
Workshop level: Intermediate to advanced amateur photographers wanting to learn the basics of home studio photography.
Group Size: Max. 6 participants
Workshop times: Sunday 17 November 10.15 to 1.15pm
Suitable Cameras: DSLR, Bridge
£75 per person - includes course, morning tea/coffee, and an annual pass to the Museum. Please note: lunch is not provided but there is a café, or you are welcome to bring your own packed lunch.