We have several rooms that are ideal for wedding ceremonies and receptions: the rooftop Sky Suite with its stunning views and private outdoor balcony, seating 80-250, and the larger Conference Suite which can seat 200-450 guests.
Our talented chefs are experienced in catering for large events and offer a range of dishes from which you can create your ideal wedding menu.
To make the most of the unique surroundings, there is the option of having your Drinks Reception in the Museum where you are welcome to use the cars as a backdrop for your wedding photography. Your guests will all get free entry to the Museum on the day as part of your wedding package.
Our professional, friendly staff will ensure that your wedding reception is a memorable and successful occasion for all the right reasons. We'll work closely with you beforehand so that on the day you can relax, secure in the knowledge that you and your guests are our number one priority.
To discuss your Wedding requirements in more detail please contact our Bookings Team by phone 01926 649649 or
Traditional Wedding Reception Price
Traditional Wedding Package - from £84.00 per person (inclusive of VAT). This includes:
- A glass of prosecco on arrival
- Three course wedding breakfast with coffee and chocolates
- Half of bottle of wine allowance per person
- A glass of prosecco for the toast
- Evening finger buffet or Hog Roast
- Room hire for the drinks reception, wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Use of cake stand and knife
- A Master of Ceremonies
- Museum entry for your guests on the day during normal Museum opening hours
- Complimentary car parking.
Minimum numbers of 80 guests, maximum 450.