Our 5 Point Customer Commitment to you
Keeping meetings safe - more space per delegate
Maintaining core COVID-19 safety measures.
- We will be continuing to offer more space per delegate so attendees can maintain a degree of distancing
- Wearing a face covering inside the venue is now a matter of personal choice for delegates, staff and Museum visitors. However we respect our event organiser's preferences. If you would rather your delegates and/or our staff working the event were masked, we can easily adapt to suit your requirements
- Continue to offer increased ventilation to all areas, this will be a combination of natural fresh air ventilation from open windows and doors as well as our air conditioning system
- Where possible we will provide each event with a dedicated entrance and provide clear signage for delegates on arrival to the Museum, advising them which entrance to use
- NHS Track & Trace check ins will be available at the main conference entrance for delegates that wish to check in.
- We will work with event organisers to ensure they advise delegates not to attend the event if they display any symptoms of COVID 19
- Stationery such as pads, pens and flip charts will be removed from all rooms and only provided upon request
The same quality of food with increased safety and minimal contact.
- Although our catering offering may be served a little differently for the time being please be rest assured our Chefs are dedicated to still providing you with the same quality food
- Each of our fully qualified chefs are trained in advanced food hygiene
- All refreshments breaks will be served safely at a specified time agreed prior to the event
- Arrival, mid-morning and afternoon snacks with be served in sealed bags
- We have a variety of lunch menus available ranging from premium grab bags, gourmet salad boxes to a seated fork lunch. These menu options have been devised to limit contact with our staff members and any service utensils and to keep your delegates safe. To see a copy of our menus please click here
- Tables and chairs will be sanitised frequently
We know that it has been very hard to plan given the ever changing situation, so we are keeping with our revised event contracts and terms and conditions to allow customers flexibility. For any new meetings or events confirmed with us moving forwards, we promise that should they subsequently be unable to go ahead due to COVID-19 we will transfer your booking to a mutually agreeable future date, penalty-free and at the agreed previous rates.
Hygiene and Cleaning Regimes
We pride ourselves in the cleanliness of the centre. Cleaning regimes will be increased further with regular sanitisation of touch points.
- Hand Sanitiser stations are available throughout the building
- Safety screens installed in high contact areas, such as Conference Reception and Museum pay points
- A deep clean of conference rooms and AV equipment will be completed in between clients
Technology to plan and support your event
- Our 1GB Wi-fi, with a 100Mb connection back up is included as part of your meeting package allowing you the confidence to run video conferencing for guests speakers or to relay your event to other rooms or venues
- We can provide a hard-wired connection to every room, to ensure reliability
- We have IT support on-site
- We can provide additional rooms to support video /relay conferencing, so that more people can attend your conference safely
- Our virtual tour is available for you to view our events space and to help you start planning your next event or to share with your delegates before your event
This commitment will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and our full COVID 19 operation policy and risk assessment is available on request.
Our team would be delighted to talk you through this and explain how your event can work here at The British Motor Museum. If you have any questions please contact a member of our Conference Team.
t: 01926 649649